To resell tickets you bought on StubHub, use the StubHub app or a computer to list them. If they sell, we'll automatically waive the fee we normally charge sellers.
Guest users should follow our instructions to create a registered StubHub account before listing tickets. We can't merge a guest account to a registered account.
Reselling tickets on the StubHub app
- Tap 'My tickets.' Then tap the order.
- Tap the 3 dots and select 'Sell tickets'
- Choose which seats you're selling. Set your price per ticket and how you'll get paid.
- Tap 'List tickets'
Reselling tickets on a computer
- Go to 'My tickets' then Orders
- Under the order details, click 'Sell your ticket'
- Choose which seats to resell. Set your price per ticket and how you'll get paid.
- Click 'List tickets'